Saturday, August 3, 2013

ALOHA


Day 3: A Treasured Memory

Opening my eyes I hear the waves calling,
The sun is out shining so why am I stalling?
Those waves in that ocean are rolling on in,
And the sun that is shining calls to my skin,

The white sandy beaches whisper my name,
Life as I know it will never be the same,
The water it shimmers a blue almost green,
A more beautiful sight I have never seen,

The surfers are out there riding their boards,
Making an effort to smile for the hoards,
That have come to see them ride that ride,
Hoping they won’t be rolling out with the tide,

Everyone is quite happy and friendly and different,
They are yelling and cheering at the surfer in the distance,
And the palm trees swing in perfect harmony,
It’s a beautiful thing waking up in Hawaii.



No comments:

Post a Comment