Saturday, August 24, 2013

Day 24, Saturday. Learn about something you know nothing about and share five facts

Okay so I am learning the French Language for the first time and the five facts that stand out the most are:

1.  The language is hard to learn online.  I should have taken a face to face class.

2.  I am stubborn so will persevere with learning it.

3.  I will learn it but I doubt if I will ever be a conversationalist!

4.  It is a very pretty but tough language.

5.  I do not think I will ever get the tongue roll down.

I am giving it my all but at this point am totally confused.  I am hoping some strange light will go off in my head and everything will come together all at once.  Like a light bulb.  Then one day I will wake up and everything I am learning will all come together and I will be fluent in French!  Bonjour!

No comments:

Post a Comment