Okay so I am learning the French Language for the first time and the five facts that stand out the most are:
1. The language is hard to learn online. I should have taken a face to face class.
2. I am stubborn so will persevere with learning it.
3. I will learn it but I doubt if I will ever be a conversationalist!
4. It is a very pretty but tough language.
5. I do not think I will ever get the tongue roll down.
I am giving it my all but at this point am totally confused. I am hoping some strange light will go off in my head and everything will come together all at once. Like a light bulb. Then one day I will wake up and everything I am learning will all come together and I will be fluent in French! Bonjour!