Okay so I am learning the French Language for the first time and the five facts that stand out the most are:
1. The language is hard to learn online. I should have taken a face to face class.
2. I am stubborn so will persevere with learning it.
3. I will learn it but I doubt if I will ever be a conversationalist!
4. It is a very pretty but tough language.
5. I do not think I will ever get the tongue roll down.
I am giving it my all but at this point am totally confused. I am hoping some strange light will go off in my head and everything will come together all at once. Like a light bulb. Then one day I will wake up and everything I am learning will all come together and I will be fluent in French! Bonjour!
- Hi and welcome to my blog. Hopefully you have visited my blog to read some of my writing. Nothing beats finding that perfect poem, phrase or story to explain how you are feeling. Often times I am asked to write something through my group on Facebook entitled "Prompted". This group will give me a picture or a phrase and I have to write something containing it. The first prompt for which I wrote "The Flight" required three words, owl, lightning and pudding. The second was my basis for "Wide Awake" Sometimes I just have a feeling and start writing and when this happens just let me be. A combination of these writings are what I wish to convey to you, my reader. I hope that my writing touches you in the same way it touches me as I write it because isn't that the purpose of a poem is to feel it?